Find us on our official page at http://www.backhandstudios.weebly.com and get access to our show players and materials there! Find us on spreaker.com/show/beer420 - portal house foundation, backhandstudios and beer420 are owned by steve stephens of NEP and @xis. Join us weekly on wednesdays as we broadcast live to the world!

Marquee

1,432,234 bottles of beer on the wall- 1,432,234 bottles of beer!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Comedy Liners

TWITTER FEEDS


If I was overseas fighting the taliban, and some dude comes to me stupid in a dress, I'd shoot their ass. The dress is wrong - red flag #1
 
"Excuse me Mam, You are standing on my Penis." - Nabz

I say- Let the Rabbits wear glasses!

Hey Snatch WhERED you go? Get your ass to work!

In the name of the great classics Your Despicable."

Time for a new Bob the Fish, needing more ideas, send em to the post in http://nnsbeerthirty.blogspot.com

COD I am pwning you PvP Ninjah :) ~

An IDIOT, someone thats worried about the outlook of someone you haven't been involved with for 1 year or more.

OMG Ok, I have officially banned FAMILY GUY, STAR WARS because they interpret, Obi Wan as being the CHILD MOLESTER, where'd they get that?

'I am Darh vader, I do troopers anyway that I can."

'Hey buddy you got a gun?" Yeah I got me a rail gun, a 22, a couple 357 and a plasma pistol, whatcha lookin for? lol - Nabz N James

Religions brainwashing masses into following and killing those that don't believe what they do? we are in Fallout 3 right now, Fallout vegas

Me and James have realized, Springfield Mo is like a giant storm launcher! The storms hit OZARK MTS and then launch and land east of us

Druids are satanists - lol, James, (Bro you gotta study a lil more bro, sorry, hahahahahahaha )

You got better odds o runnin thro a cornfeild neckid, den drivin @ this point n time w/ the amount o alcohol you got in ya. Keys captured.

OMFG, Being attacked by a dog, and left my DOGGIE treats in my other pants AGAIN...... I wish I wouls wuit doi- this.... ahhh HELP!

Show me a womens ASS, and I can tell ya how many miles are on it - James, friend to the Portal House.

Nipple lickin love, see Snatch for more info, email him at nabznsnatch.beerthirty.com subject: Snatch n Ballz, and make ur request.

On the porch of the Portal House, prodution studio for BEER 30 and Backhand Studios, Tippin a Beer to our followers!

(STAY TUNED)

No comments:

Post a Comment